A Message from Rayonier Advanced Materials re: COVID-19
The health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, contractors, suppliers and members of the communities where we operate are our highest priorities. As COVID-19’s impacts have spread worldwide, RYAM has committed to maintaining those priorities while operating our businesses across the globe to serve our customers.
To protect employees, we have:
- Suspended non-critical business travel and began holding virtual meetings.
- Implemented social distancing, remote work (where possible) and enhanced sanitation protocols.
- For manufacturing facilities where most employees cannot work remotely, reduced employee density and established engineering and administrative controls to ensure our employees’ health and safety are protected.
- Developed protocols to make work arrangements for employees with school-aged children.
- Encouraging any employees struggling at this time to make use of our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other benefits to address their concerns and circumstances.
We recognize that RYAM is an important part of the global supply chain. Our products are necessary for our customers to deliver everyday products that people need. Just as we are committed to maintaining the highest health and safety standards, we are also committed to delivering our products to customers and will continue our role in the critical consumer supply chain.
Finally, we would like to extend our thanks to our extraordinary employees, our customers and suppliers and our communities in which we operate for their efforts during an unprecedented time in history.