A Message from Rayonier Advanced Materials re: COVID-19
The health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, contractors, suppliers and members of the communities where we operate are our highest priorities. As COVID-19’s impacts continue to affect people’s lives worldwide, RYAM is committed to maintaining those priorities while operating our businesses across the globe to serve our customers.
To protect employees, we have:
- Reduced non-critical business travel and began holding virtual meetings.
- Implemented social distancing, reduced office density through remote work (where required and possible) and enhanced sanitation protocols.
- For manufacturing facilities where most employees cannot work remotely, established engineering and administrative controls to ensure our employees’ health and safety are protected.
- Utilized protocols to make work arrangements for employees with school-aged children or other unique situational needs.
- Encouraged any employees struggling at this time to make use of our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other benefits to address their concerns and circumstances.
We recognize that RYAM is an important part of the global supply chain. Our products are necessary for our customers to deliver everyday products that people need. Just as we are committed to maintaining the highest health and safety standards, we are also committed to delivering our products to customers and will continue our role in the critical consumer supply chain.
Finally, we would like to extend our thanks to our extraordinary employees, our customers and suppliers and our communities in which we operate for their efforts during an unprecedented time in history.